Website Mashreq Bank
- Accurately translate customized facility conditions to Arabic language (Applicable to Arabic speaking employees).
- Periodically review borrowing documents held under custody to identify any discrepancy or housekeeping purposes.
- Ensure updating all related data bases and monitoring tools maintains at unit on timely manner.
- Ensure that all documents are being lodged and digitally filed.
- Ensure that expiry dates, deferrals and any other exceptions are updated accurately into the relevant internal systems (MIS) for monitoring purposes and escalated to higher level of authority, if necessary, for resolution.
- Maintain satisfactory working relationship with CIBG/IBG/RBG Business, Technology and Operations Teams.
- Assisting implementation of all initiatives of process reengineering and process automation.
- Provide documentation clearance to Credit Control Unit to upload limits in the core system upon satisfying that all documents have been obtained and are in order.
- Ensure that agreed turnaround times adhered at all time.
- Sharing knowledge to resolve issues arising in day today functionalities.
- Timely provide satisfactory service to all stakeholders (business partners) and ensuring of compliance of all approval conditions and provide necessary support to resolve problems from time to time.
- Provide satisfactory services to the various stakeholders by providing necessary support/assistants/guidance to solve problems from time to time
- Ensure accuracy and perfection with “Zero” errors
- Ensure that all activities are performed with “Zero” errors and adhering to the TAT’s and SLA’s ensuring delivery of satisfactory services to various stakeholders. Also has to adhere to strict compliance with Bank policies & procedures
- Ensure delivery of high quality services in line with agreed business needs and strict adherence to the TAT’s and SLA’s
- Try to minimize customer complaints and take necessary corrective actions wherever required to prevent future recurrence..
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.