Website Majid Al Futtaim
The position is responsible to assist on efficient, effective and comprehensive financial plans and analytics that link to corporate strategic objectives and target settings. Perform in-depth complex financial analysis, assist in issuing recommendations and executive commentaries for senior management which acts as a strategic support to enhance the decision making.
- Prepare Executive story boarding, business review presentations, CEC /Management /Board updates on forecasts, budgets & strategic financial plan.
- Assists in effectively monthly & quarterly financial forecasting and reporting process. Deliver consolidated monthly MIS reports with Executive commentary, Key high /low lights & variance analysis
- Develop complex financial models for consolidation and variance analysis, what if scenarios /sensitivity analysis based on business drivers, funding plans including Headroom analysis and capital restructuring.
- Act as a key point of contact for all FP&A resources embedded in BUs, JVs and Overseas Offices for transfer of all system related expertise.
- Monitor Key performance business indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of change or negative variances and provide recommendations to facilitate superior decision making
- Conducting critical business analysis using commercial acumen, performing sanity checks and proactive value add contribution to BUs in delivery of quality output /presentations to Central Executive Committee
- Support the Annual budget and Strategic plan processes. i.e. Issuance of Assumptions (inflation, FX rates and timelines), consolidation, analyzing submissions, communicating Financial targets and Strategic plan platforms
- Responsible to perform independent and robust financial analysis for monthly management reports, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long term strategic plans.
- Experience in real estate industry
- Qualified Accountant: CA, ACCA; or its equivalent
- Excellent communication, presentation and excel skills.
- Exceptional analytical and financial analysis skills with passion for details and “digging in”
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- At least 4 years’ experience of FP&A at enterprise level of comparable size of organization
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.