As Associate Public Affairs , this newly created role will play a key role in the way we shape, create and develop our PA efforts across our markets, both locally and regionally working closely with many other functions within the company, reporting to the regional public affairs manager
- Ongoing liaison with various departments across the business (e.g. legal, logistics, SSC, sales) and provide input to various relevant local officials where required.
- Ensure there is consistency and an aligned legal & public affairs approach in the way we engage with local government entities as well as track local regulatory developments
- Support drive special PA projects across the region.
- Create protocols & SOPs & trackers for the escalation process and issues, with regards to the rules and regulations of each country, governorate and jurisdiction.
- Be the primary POC for handling & coordinating all escalated issues & incidents across the business, maintaining an active care towards all issues via detailed tracking.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Clear and thorough understanding of the local socio-political climate in the GCC and MENA regions.
- Experience working with leaders and senior management.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) required and Arabic native, preferably a UAE national.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, agile and has the ability to project manage and multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree in public policy, law or similar
- Between 1-3 years experience in a public policy department, or with compliance responsibility, preferably of a multinational company.
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work with a diverse stakeholder base and interact with authorities at all levels (national/federal, regional as well as local/municipalities).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.