Website Rak Bank
We are a diverse team comprising of over 3,000 employees from across 58 countries. We make conscious efforts to build talented and diversified teams and encourage people to develop their full potential. We are committed to providing a working environment that promotes work-life balance, career development, recognition and security for the future.
- Ensure all documents as needed for management of model lifecycle i.e. model development document, model implementation document, model validation report etc. are available as part of model implementation.
- Ensure all approvals from designated authorities are available before implementation of models in production environment.
- Pay for performance culture (Competitive and performance-linked compensation)
- Provision of medical care plan for your family and you
- Comprehensive Life insurance plan
- Diverse workforce and inclusive culture
- Ownership of Bank’s model inventory and ensure that the inventory is updated with the latest list of models and all relevant details on a regular basis.
- Oversee and manage the development, implementation and ongoing monitoring of the bank’s statistical and mathematical models.
- Responsible for overall lifecycle management of models, i.e. ensure that model life cycle as documented in the Bank’s model management framework is followed for the development, test, validation and implementation of a model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Maths, Operations Research or other related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Data Analytics and Modelling division, from a reputed financial institution, preferably in risk modelling.
- Strong hands on experience in statistical programming languages i.e. SAS, Python, R etc.
- Must have experience in model validation/development space with a reputed financial institution and hands on experience working on risk models like IFRS9, stress test, ICAAP etc.
- Additional degree or certifications in the field related to the Data Science/Analytics is preferred.
Company: Rak Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.