Manage the online marketing and e-commerce functions of the Hotel through the implementation of diverse strategies, which are market focused, supportive to Sales & Marketing plans and in line with both Area and Company’s Mission and Vision.
- Ensure content (promotions, packages, photography etc.) of the website remain accurate, optimized for search engines and brand compliant by developing and managing the website using Content Management System.
- Manage and update hotel’s website to ensure that navigational links are clear and overall design and usability of the website reflects Hotel values and standards.
- Perform regular audits to ensure content, photography, videos and links are up to date, working and fully utilized on Hotel Website and all third-party channels.
- Research, establish, publish and implement marketing methods and processes to existing online offerings to improve e-Commerce sales performance.
- Manage content and imagery on the OTA sites (i.e. Booking.com, Expedia Network etc.) through the Revenue Director contacts.
- Compile best practice and arrange effective sharing.
- Constantly monitoring relevant search engines with respect to various key words and ensuring optimized website to gain better ranking in the search results for the brand website.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at any marketing function, preferably in the digital marketing field
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and metrics
- Familiarity with Content Management systems.
- Passionate about the digital world, self starter and Fast learner
- Strategic thinker and decision maker
- Past experience purchasing online display advertising and coordinating online campaigns
- Basic html knowledge an asset
- Comfortable working with photo-editing software; Photoshop for example.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.