Website Rak Bank
RAKBANK, also known as the National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah, is a Public Joint Stock Company based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It was founded in 1976 and is one of the oldest banks in the UAE. The Bank operates within retail and corporate banking, offering a range of services including personal and business banking, credit cards, loans, investment services, and wealth management.
- Formulate audit exception findings and audit recommendations for review by Audit Managers
- Discuss and agree audit findings, recommendations and action plan with auditees.
- Detect, analyze, evaluate relevant documentation, track errors in data provided, streamline risk assessment, and search for potential loopholes and vulnerabilities to arrive at reasonable conclusions.
- Assist in Internal Audits of Finance, Risk and Treasury functions and contribute to the delivery of the annual audit plan by actively participating in the execution of risk based Audits and performing ongoing business monitoring and risk assessments of assigned business areas.
- Ensure to deliver quality, timely and well-documented audit fieldwork in TeamMate in accordance with Internal Audit methodology and IIA standards within strict timelines, including feedback/review comments.
- Research and assess how well risk management process are functioning and record the results accordingly
- Plan audit engagements and prepare documents including Audit Planning Memo, Terms of Reference (TOR) and Risk assessment of the auditable entity for approval by Senior Management.
- Direct / perform / complete high quality, well-documented audit fieldwork in accordance with Internal Audit methodology and IIA standards within strict timelines
- Comprehensive Life insurance plan.
- Exhibit good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Provision of medical care plan for your family and you.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills for interfacing and building effective working relationships with all levels of audit, business personnel and management
- Knowledge of Finance, Risk and Treasury processes.
- Attention to detail
- Pay for performance culture (Competitive and performance-linked compensation).
- Aggressive and ability to work under pressure
- Internal Audit experience preferably in Big 4 or banking/ financial services industry
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills with the ability to take large volumes of complex information and present it in a clear and concise manner for Senior review
Company: Rak Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.