Due to the changes in technology adoption are in turn resulting in fundamental changes in utility operations and the inclusion of numerous stakeholders, each requiring various degrees of system integration, we are seeking a motivated, goal oriented candidates to join our Automation Operation Technology area that have excellent experience that is support, integrate, and optimize the entire OT ecosystem including – SCADA, AMI, GIS, OMS, data historians, situational awareness, as well as the surrounding infrastructure such as control rooms and call centres system to modernize infrastructure, increase customer satisfaction, and improve efficiency.
- Insight knowledge on the SCADA system architecture & subsystems in order to provide the necessary support such as (Measurement/control devices, Communications interface & network, Data historian)
- Insight knowledge on the GIS system architecture in order to provide the necessary support to make sure that GIS is provide information to the concern systems.
- Assists & assure that connectivity map is representative system where the DMS and the OMS are interconnected with the GIS so that distribution system model information can be accurately represented.
- Insight knowledge on the AMI/AMR system architecture & subsystems such as HES, MDMS, Data Communications in order to provide the necessary support.
- Single point of contact and subject matter expert for Automation Operation Technology Systems and Future Enhancement.
- He/ She is able to achieve a regular and frequent improvements and innovations that contribute directly to the goals of the business.
- Align with the HQ Digital & Innovation Projects /Systems
- Align with the HQ Value Chain Optimization & Analytics Projects/Systems
- Assists in resolving problems and issues with Automation Operation Technology Systems as they arise or refers complex problems for resolution.
- Provide functional support to the control rooms and call centres system.
- Interacts with users in the call centre to help identify issues; troubleshoot problems and provides solutions related to CC&B applications.
- Experience of other utility products build on OUFA
- Should possess core Automation Operation Systems including but not limited to GIS, SCADA, Control Room, Field work and operations.
- 6 years of experience
- Minimum 1-2 year of GIS, SCADA, Control Room & AMI/AMR support systems
- High-level experience of Oracle CC&B
- Utility industry experience working directly for utility is a plus.
- Experience in Distribution Operation and utilities practices preferred.
- Experience with GIS, SCADA, Control Room & AMI/AMR systems.
- Should possess core meter to cash oracle CC&B functional expertise including but not limited to billing, payments credit & collections, meter and field work and operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.