Website Al Naboodah Group
To perform quality denting and welding jobs.
- Ensures the presentation of the vehicle viz. resetting of equipment and accessories, cleanliness, returns non-warranty parts wherever applicable , by placing them in the bag (in which the new part was given) in the boot of the vehicle.
- In case of repair covered by insurance, provides a list of damaged parts to the superior, for preparing estimate / parts upon approval from Insurance .
- Applies the manufacturer’s directives and QHSE rules.
- Tidies up and cleans the work area, and all the tools used (individual or collective).
- Maintains the stock of tools and keep them in proper condition.
- Follows the quality assurance procedures.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager or Supervisor
- Diagnoses and rectifies the defect and fixes the vehicle. In the event of complication, refers the matter to the Bodyshop Supervisor.
- If any parts are required, prepares the requisition, and after approval by the Bodyshop Supervisor, collects the parts from the inhouse Parts department . If the part to be replaced is under warranty, it shall be tagged and taken to the Warranty incharge .
- If it is essential to break the time on the job, immediately clocks off the job and on to the new one given by the Bodyshop Supervisor, and does not recommence work until clocked back and on the original allocated job.
- Informs the Bodyshop Supervisor of any incident which might cause a delivery delay.
- Receives work and job card from the Bodyshop Supervisor.
- Collects/arranges to collect the vehicle after receiving the Job Card, and delivers/arranges to deliver the vehicle to parking area or hand-over to Bodyshop Supervisor/ Driver .
- 3 years of experience in the same field, with an agency/ Non Agency workshop.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Secondary education.
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.