Website Air Arabia
To provide the highest standard of medical care of the company staff, within the quality and accreditation standards, to meet the regulatory requirements of the UAE civil aviation authority and health authorities.
- Travel fitness
- Treating flying related health disorders
- Med link services and the use of EMK and FAK
- Period assessment
- Uplift meals and water supply supervision
- Alcohol & drug
- Minimum of 10 years as a doctor.
- Post-graduate degree in aviation medicine or family or occupational medicine or General practitioner from an accredited Medical Institution.
- Minimum of 3 years as specialist
- Designated as an AME by the civil aviation authority (GCAA or any other GCAA CAA).
- Licensed as a specialist or consultant by one of the UAE health authorities
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.