Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
To provide compliance support to Businesses and enablement units under responsibility area on all compliance matters as per the applicable regulatory and compliance requirements, FAB risk appetite and any other specific requirements that may apply jurisdictionally.
- Coordinate with Regulatory Compliance and FCC functions to provide recommendations on compliance risks.
- Coordinate with Regulatory Compliance for updated rules and regulations and disseminate to Business units accordingly.
- Provide support in breach handling and breach reporting.
- Provide adequate advice on specific projects related to Consumer Banking Products, Wallet Products, Digital, Dubai First & FAB Islamic.
- Provide updates to Consumer Banking Products, Wallet Products, Digital, Dubai First & FAB Islamic business units on compliance requirements, best practices, market news, international regulations, hot topics and regulatory changes, in consultation with the VP Consumer Banking Products, Wallet Products, Digital, Dubai First & FAB Islamic.
- Support the Business Units during the GIA audits and CBUAE audits in responding to ad-hoc requested from CBUAE and GIA auditors.
- Advise Business Units with technical insights and build credibility based on an understanding of their challenges related to products, customers and transactions, in consultation with the VP Compliance for
- Consumer Banking Products, Wallet Products, Digital, Dubai First & FAB Islamic.
- Connect requestors to Compliance colleagues to obtain approvals (where required), track and maintain records of decisions for the business unit..
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Management, Banking or Finance, preferably with certification in compliance,
- AML/CFT, Financial Crime or Risk Management.
- Any other compliance qualification and accreditation obtained from the reputable institutions such as ICA,
- ACAMS, CISI etc would be an advantage.
- At least 8 years of experience in a compliance, risk, and audit function.
- Experience in all or at least in one of the business areas under responsibility
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.