Website Emirates Flight Catering
Introduce innovative commercial arrangements to drive better service and performance from key suppliers. Balancing risk and investments to ensure EKFC is a key client whilst protecting capital and ensuring ROI.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to develop and translate sourcing strategies for key projects, goods and services into actionable initiatives and execute them through the team.
- Serve as the primary contact for all food and/or non-food procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment across the EKFC business.
- Oversee the development, communication and administration of performance and development plans through a framework of annual objectives and KPIs and evaluate the key results and metrics to drive functional and business performance improvements.
- Lead, coach and develop the Procurement personnel responsible for the procurement of services and food and/or non-food goods across the Emirates Flight Catering group of companies to create a values-based culture that motivates, empowers, and engages all team members.
- Oversee and lead the development and communication of a procurement business plan; establish, communicate, and implement long-term goals to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure compliance of procurement policies, process and principles across all buying and vendor performance initiatives.
- Technical knowledge across a range of non-food Procurement categories
- Advanced knowledge of Procurement processes and systems
- Advanced influencing skills, communication, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Seasoned decision-making skills- application of broad knowledge and seasoned experience when addressing complex issues; capable of analysing and evaluating effective options and opportunities for continual improvement
- Demonstrable experience of strategic Procurement practices
- Minimum 9 years managing high value complex Sourcing projects across areas such as ingredients, food manufacturing, 3rd party manufacturing, packaging, industrial equipment, outsourced services, business services, IT software and integration. Delivering benefits through effective management of contracts and performance tracking and administering performance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contractual terms and conditions
- Thorough understanding of commercial principles
- Advanced leadership skills
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.