Jobs at this level are ultimately responsible for the management, direction and co-ordination of the barge. Sole authority on the barge with respect of all actions taken by the field personnel, this allegiance is to the safety of the barge, its crew and the safe use of the equipment.
- Manage barge mobilization.
- Responding to requirements.
- Monitors daily progress.
- Manages, directs and co-ordinates offshore operation activities.
- Reviews contract documents and procedures.
- Employment safety & QA / QC.
- Resolves daily operation problems.
- Good report writing skills
- High order of communication skills (both read & written)
- Organizational and leadership skill, night attitudes
- High School Diploma
- 12 years’ experience with proven offshore barge experience, structure as well as pipe laying.
- Strong commercial awareness and cost effectiveness.
- Negotiating and influencing attributes
- Natural decision maker & leader
- Team player
- Superior knowledge of all aspects of offshore operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.