Website Kempinski Hotels
The incumbent in this position is responsible for assisting the guests with their luggage upon arrival and departure according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner; refer requests to relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction. Follow up when necessary.
- Collect luggage from guest rooms and keep them in a secure area until guest departure.
- Maintain visibility in the lobby entrance area and offer assistance to guests when seeing them carrying their luggage on their own.
- Welcome the guests upon their arrival in a friendly and caring manner according to Kempinski standards and assist them with the delivery of their luggage to their room in an efficient and timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Escort guests to their rooms. For first-time guests, explain hotel services. In the room, provide further explanations on facilities to ensure guest comfort during the length of their stay. For regular guests, if appropriate, maintain a friendly and caring conversation.
- Keep abreast of hotel products and services as well as tourist and business traveling information that may be of any interest to our guests.
- Upon request, store guest luggage in the luggage storage room. Handles all luggage with care.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of luggage storage room.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.
Company: Kempinski Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.