Website Fakeeh University Hospital
Fakeeh University Hospital delivers the best possible outcomes for its patients through smart technology and academic strengths. Built on an integrated healthcare model, the hospital brings you the legacy of over four decades of compassionate care – drawn from the renowned Fakeeh Care group based in Saudi Arabia.
- Ability to Solve concerns over the phone timely
- Attend to all of the Low-Risk Equipment corrective maintenance calls or requests at any time.
- Follow up on Test Equipment Calibrations, Third Party Calibrations & Equipment PPM Schedules Effectively
- Maintain the Equipment Inventory across all Departments in the Hospitals.
- Must have completed studies in Biomedical and/or Electronics Engineering, and earned a broad spectrum of experience, which includes Medical, Electronic and Electro-Mechanical devices.
- Assist in getting the hospital’s medical equipment to be properly calibrated according to the periodic schedule, and correctly functional at all times according to JCI, FDA, ANSI/AAMI, ISO9000, UL, NFPA.
- Help in the in-service’s preparation for medical device demonstrations.
- Maintaining the Benchmark on Monthly PPM & CM KPI.
- Will help and support the Biomedical Senior Engineer in all of the departmental activities and will have to be competent to bare full responsibility when needed.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience
Company: Fakeeh University Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.