Website Chalhoub Careers
Working as a Boutique Manager you are responsible for driving the store business, building a base of loyal VIP customers by recruiting and retaining them, managing the team and ensuring full adherence to the brand’s guidelines and store processes.
- Team Leadership and Development
- Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store’s vision and key directions
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain strong talents
- Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness and be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges and concerns with the leadership and HR teams.
- Act as a coach for the team members and promote growth mindset by leveraging the Group’s available learning tools and platforms an constantly monitor the team’s development plans and professional growth.
- Ensure performance improvement plans are discussed and documented in a transparent manner.
- Lead by example and represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Define, execute and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Manage the customer database to build strong relationship with customers and create future potential selling opportunities
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors and share feedback with relevant stakeholders in the back-office team.
- Think hybrid by leveraging all type of point of sales online and offline.
- Ensure all operating standards are followed from stock replenishment to organising displays as per the brand’s VM guidelines.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a beauty retail store
- Managed a team of 4 plus members
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, retail store operations and HR guidelines, work closely with relevant teams to constantly improve them and escalate any issues or concerns for prompt action.
- Fluent Arabic Speaker is mandatory
- Ensure a healthy floor coverage by analyzing historical traffic data and anticipating peak hours
Company: Chalhoub Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.