Website Chalhoub Careers
Working as a Store Manager you will be responsible for driving the store business. You will work towards achieving the store sales’ target, build a base of loyal VIP customers by recruiting and retaining them, manage the team and ensure full adherence to the brand’s guidelines and store processes.
- Develop the omnichannel mindset among the team by constantly promoting the different touchpoints of the customer experience (physical and digital), the clienteling approach and techniques with a focus on VIPs, leveraging customer data to proactively catering to their needs and preferences, the brand’s ecommerce business including different activities, offerings, activations, etc.
- Recruit new clients and convert them into loyal VIP customers by providing them with an excellent experience and constantly networking with them
- Operational Excellence
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors and share feedback with relevant stakeholders in the back-office team.
- Think hybrid by leveraging all type of point of sales online and offline.
- Team Leadership and Development
- Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store’s vision and key directions
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain strong talents
- Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness and be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges and concerns with the leadership and HR teams.
- Act as a coach for the team members and promote growth mindset by leveraging the Group’s available learning tools and platforms an constantly monitor the team’s development plans and professional growth.
- Ensure performance improvement plans are discussed and documented in a transparent manner.
- Customer Experience
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained in the store.
- Ensure e-commerce orders are prepared and processed within the set SLAs in terms of time and quality and no fulfillment action is pending in the store.
- Leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, OMS, Business Whatsapp, etc.) and ensure the team is well versed with it or overwise trained on it.
- Ensure all operating standards are followed from stock replenishment to organizing displays as per the brand’s VM guidelines.
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, retail store operations and HR guidelines, work closely with relevant teams to constantly improve them and escalate any issues or concerns for prompt action.
- Implement Retail Excellence standards across the team
- Have an existing network of high net worth clients
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a store team within the Luxury Industry
- Ability to motivate team members, drive productivity and sales
- Experience in a leadership role within the region
- Self motivated with a dynamic personality that can animate the store team
Company: Chalhoub Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.