Website DP World
Proven track record and recent experience (7+ years) in freight forwarding, logistics, or a similar industry, with a solid understanding of import/export procedures, customs regulations, and transportation logistics is a must.
- Must have strong leadership skills, excellent knowledge of freight forwarding operations, and the ability to effectively manage a team.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all operational and administrative aspects of the branch.
- Responsible for driving business growth, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining efficient operations within the branch.
- Sales Skills – Ability to research, identify, tackle, grow and close business opportunities ensuring the needed support from product and operations.
- Agile Skills – Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet various deadlines.
- Leadership skills – Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team in a dynamic work environment.
- Freight Forwarding – Solid and demonstrated working knowledge of the Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Organization & Problem-Solving skills – Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving targets and driving business growth. Exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to prioritize tasks and handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Computer Skills – Intermediate computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, CRM and any Freight Forwarding system
- Communication – Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with clients, carriers, other forwarders, vendors. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and negotiate effectively with clients, suppliers, and stakeholders.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.