Website Dubai Holding
Dubai Holding Entertainment currently has an exciting career opportunity. We are looking to hire an Assistant – Brand Manager(Arabic Services) . The ideal candidate will be responsible to promote every possible person within the agreed target demographics, to inspire them to listen and engage with them continually so they love the products and content we produce each week.
- Assist in following up with sales to ensure prizes are received in a timely manner
- Fill any promotional gaps with pre-agreed MOU’s and ensure they are signed for every applicable contest that runs.
- Ensure Link Studio is completed and filled out fully for the presenters to complete the contest.
- Ensure that Mutual Trade Agreements are submitted and fully approved in Oracle prior to the start of any deliverables from ARN.
- Post Campaign Reports (PCR) for all on-air, on-ground and on-line activity must be submitted in a timely manner –i.e. 7 days after the end of a promo
- Activating approved promotional + marketing strategy (including media schedules)
- Maintain and update a weekly promotional and events calendar
- Ensure administrative work and archiving of all proposals and PCR is done on a monthly basis
- Ensure you maintain updated signage and inventory list
- Brief the Public Relations firm in advance on any activity set out for the calendar year or any ad hoc tactical activity
- Ensure you attend Client Solution Meetings (CSM) as and when required by the SMM & CMO
- Ensure live liners are updated on a daily basis or as and when necessary
- Ensure the Prize Management System (PMS) is utilized to its full extent. Backup hard copy is also required by the announcers
- Responsible for maintaining the brand identity across various media and promotional activity carried out by the station
- Ensure seamless continuation of station promotional activity month on month
- Manage the station sponsorship features by updating it as and when Programming initiate a new line up
- Ensure the barter process and paper work is adhered to in a timely manner
- Reporting on competitor analysis – keep abreast on both local and international radio trends
- Responsible for disseminating all Client Confirmation Forms (CCF) on to relevant departments
- To follow clear process of systems for internal and external workflows as set by the Senior Marketing Manager( SMM) & Chief Marketing Officer ( CMO)
- Ensure all existing and new station sponsorship segments and prize giveaway mechanics/airtime are reflected for the commercial team to use in market.
- Ensure the planning and organizing of station promotions is in place > 3 months ahead.
- Ensure that any prize money agreed to run (if funded by the company) is approved by the CMO in advance and appropriate Oracle submission is made and approved.
- Ensure the roadshow activity is well managed and resourced, with updated branding, washed and cleaned at regular intervals to ensure it properly reflects the high quality of the brands we represent.
- Ensure walk – throughs are briefed properly and organized fully.
- 4-6 years of experience preferably in marketing
- Update the brand footprint as and when necessary
- Update and archive all station profiles including show synopsis and grids
- Ensure correct formats are maintained in Keynote presentations, email signatures, word documents and PDF’s.
- To plan a media schedule that covers all social/press/tv/outdoor/online well in advance of each major campaign tactic
- Strong background in campaigns and creative along with Arabic language is essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing or a proven track record in the role
Company: Dubai Holding
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.