Website Al Futtaim
The Brand Manager is responsible for driving top line performance, full profit and loss accountability, consistent operational excellence and brand compliance across all stores. Ensure all team members are trained and developed to deliver the business plan and sales targets. Ensure a continuous review and update to all policies and procedures whilst ensuring compliance with Group Internal Audit guidelines and minimise business risk. Actively develops and implements strategic business plans to ensure a profitable business operation. The job holder is responsible for the customer experience within all stores to reflect the brand values and customer promise.
- Construct, implement, monitor and control the approved budget and operational costs for all stores.
- Drive cost saving initiatives and efficiencies throughout retail operations by challenging existing processes.
- Own and develop the brand operations strategy (Strategic Plan).
- Enforce company operating procedures to maintain accurate inventory, system integrity and profit protection across all stores.
- Setting and delivery of operational standards for all stores in visual merchandising, stock availability, customer service and security whilst ensuring brand integrity.
- Develops a global commercial strategy (short, medium and long term). Defines the store layout through all product categories (adjacencies and product mix) according to brand guidelines.
- Working alongside GM-HR to ensure manpower costs are closely monitored and productivity levels maximised.
- Job-Specific Skills: Strategic planning and analytical skills, All Microsoft Office Programs , strong communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Minimum Experience: Retail brand management for fashion brands is required, Luxury fashionis preferred although a passion for fashion is a key success of this role ,
- This role is a regional , Multi luxury fashion brands We are expecting you come with MENA/GCC experience.
- Commercial experience : Buying & merchindising is preferred as this role manage buying team part of the role , you have full P&L responsibility of your brands.
- Behavioural Competencies : Strong communication skills, confident decision maker, leadership skills and strategic thinker. Keeps up to date with the latest trends and brands, Strong sales focus and eager to learn.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.