Reporting to the VP, Energy & Infrastructure Asia South, you are required to follow established procedure and guidelines to provide timely and effective secretarial support to an office, business unit, department, or other organizational group.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings so that they run smoothly. This includes scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring various meeting amenities are available eg equipment, set up, meeting rooms & refreshment
- Provide feedback to team members to improve work processes and work environment
- Provide support in preparing sales reports and purchase requisitions, working with SAP to input or extract the data
- Maintain an efficient database and filing system
- Monitor holidays and sick leave of department personnel
- Provision of relevant data and information to internal and external customers to achieve optimal customer satisfaction
- Manage appointments and schedules of staff and arrange travel to maximize the best use of their time
- Willingness to comply and learn Company policies, procedures and regulations
- Knowledge of relevant admin systems and processes like Ariba is a plus.
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in travel arrangement, meeting scheduling etc.
- Understanding of Borouge and its businesses
- Minimum Diploma
- Good internal and external networking skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.