Website Atlantis Resorts
Being part of the Supply Chain Administration team, Business Analyst will assist the Manager in planning, organizing and managing the company’s business goals and objectives in order to deliver efficient, professional service to all stakeholders. Striving for innovation, complete understanding of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and good financial and logical approach to the procurement function are necessary to succeed in this role. This position has the responsibility to support Supply Chain from a systems perspective where main duties include but are not limited to:
- developing metrics and KPIs for the team
- spend optimization analysis and budgetary controls
- building standard reports of spend, contracts, process cycle times etc.
- data mining to provide spend analytics to the team
- market research and key market trends identification
- You should have experience with Coupa Analytics, Power BI (or similar), strong command of Excel and extensive experience with procurement reporting.
- Ideally you will be proficient in analyzing large sets of data and presenting findings and recommendations in a visual and easy-to-understand manner.
- We’re looking for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and 4 years’ experience within a large procurement function.
- You should have the ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations and demonstrate professional judgement.
Company: Atlantis Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.