Proactively and holistically leading or supporting EA activities that create deliverables that guide business models, people, process, organizational change, and investments in response to disruptive technology forces and toward achieving targeted business outcomes. Establishes and manages the enterprise business architecture practice including framework, standards and guidelines for business capabilities, functions, processes and organization design and Ensures that the respective components and elements are interlinked, and all aligned with organization strategy objectives and corporate governance principles.
- Ensures technology governance as per the EA standards by contributing in the development, review and enforcement of enterprise architecture policies, standards and procedures in coordination with other functions and business units.
- Develops and maintains the enterprise blueprint for business models, people, process and organizational change.
- Manages and maintains a holistic view of the business models, people, process and organizational change.
- Focus, assess and analyze the business strategy and targeted business outcomes and clarifying strategic intentions in identifying the business outcomes, exploring implications, impacts and risks; and addressing stakeholder questions.
- Manages the development of architecture transition using capability based-planning techniques or other well-known techniques to achieve the to-be state, in cooperation with projects portfolio management and strategy and planning units.
- Identifies and drives opportunities to simplify and leverage the existing tools/assets and resources across IT.
- Develops and maintains the development of the business architecture models and principles.
- Promotes the use of shared architecture components and systems to reduce costs, reduce implementation time and improve information flow between various systems.
- Develop and maintain the architectural vision and the strategic technology planning and ensure that the respective business models are interlinked, and all aligned with organization strategy objectives and corporate governance principles.
- Working experience in digital transformation, change management and process redesign methods
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, valuation and metrics development are preferable
- Good knowledge in portfolio management practice.
- Knowledge in all aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions and organizational structures
- Working experience in new technology trends (e.g. IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, AI…)
- Working experience in enterprise business architecture management.
- Working experience in developing technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
- Knowledge and understanding of different types of business and operating models (existing, new, emerging and hybrid)
- Good knowledge in project management methodology
- Statistical and information analysis skills (a plus)
- 4+ years of relevant working experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.