The role is driven towards creating the necessary frameworks and establishing the groundwork for the automation and publication of scheduled periodic reports to all stakeholders, while leveraging technical and commercial knowledge to devise new data capture and reporting methods. This role also serves as the primary contact point for the global sales force and head office departments regarding technical queries and questions related to the EK Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), EK internal revenue reporting systems, and EK incentive management systems for the OTA Channel.
- Provide and support critical ad-hoc reports to the global sales force to maintain information symmetry between head office and outstations.
- Deliver timely and accurate KPI reporting according to the Commercial Strategic Priorities of the business and the department, identifying potential enhancements to the CRM where necessary, incentive management system, and revenue reporting tools, in addition to, Contract Management Systems.
- Improve existing dashboards and reports in the CRM and explore more efficient report building methodologies.
- Develop process-related documentation to enhance efficiency in all production-related tasks. Standardize data used in reports to ensure accuracy and consistency across all Business Intelligence (BI) team reporting.
- Foster strong relationships with relevant IT teams to ensure any issues affecting data quality and access to information are efficiently communicated and addressed.
- Comment on commercial trends, identify risks, and find efficiencies to improve scheduled report production.
- Use available tools to measure performance against targets and industry trends. Highlight opportunities to improve revenue performance through analysis of segment, channel and point of sale data.
- Exploit and champion the use of new BI tools (Single Customer View and the corporate BI data warehouse) and commercial systems thus supporting the management team in providing a flexible and efficient ad hoc reporting capability.
- Provide functional expertise to the OTA manager and overall management team to drive system & reporting improvements to ensure efficient MIS reporting and interpretation. Ensure knowledge of all commercial reporting tools remains current and that this information is appropriately documented and shared with other team members to aid the consistent delivery of high-quality information to all stakeholders.
- Represent the management team on projects that impact or enhance the department’s capabilities. Use commercial and technical knowledge to deliver high-quality outcomes and provide necessary feedback to management.
- Assist in creating, validating, testing, and implementing strategic measures through accurate, relevant, and timely data gathering and validation. This includes testing of assumptions and facilitating the implementation process.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with all divisions of the Commercial Operations department.
- Excellent analytical ability with an understanding of data processing and information systems, tools and applications for airline marketing.
- Familiarity and experience with current Emirates applications and systems and the ability to interrogate these systems for detailed market, route and class analysis.
- The successful candidate will have 5+ years experience working in a commercial environment, with responsibility for providing management reporting incorporating sales forecasting, diagnostics, trend analysis and competitor insight. Experience in providing and implementing commercial and CRM solutions within an airline.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.