HGR Commercial Excellence & Strategy (CE&S) function is part of the HGR Corporate team, which is headquartered in Dubai, UAE. It is instrumental in developing growth strategies, driving commercial excellence, forging strategic partnerships and serving key accounts, which will continue to fuel Honeywell’s growth and build capabilities in these rapidly evolving and innovative economies.
- Apply strategic insight and analytical rigor to drive deep-dive market assessments and business case analyses of new, breakthrough growth opportunities and emerging/disruptive industry trends
- Work hand-in-hand with local and global business leaders to develop executable action plans that support the strategic direction
- Lead Regional Business Strategy, Offering Management and Commercial Excellence (including major pursuits, key accounts, and pipelines)
- Lead the annual strategic planning process for HGR. In collaboration with local and global SBG/SBU leaders, define and drive implementation in HGR countries.
- Partner with HGR country strategy & marketing leaders to identify areas for HGR-wide leverage, including cross-HGR growth initiatives and best practices sharing.
- Provide cross-business line and cross-divisional leadership in the areas of strategy formulation, country analysis, industry/market analysis, competitor benchmarking, and strategic alliances/partnerships
- Provide leadership, guidance, and coaching for other members of the HGR Strategy & Marketing team
- Lead One Honeywell Key Account management process – align on strategic accounts current & under penetrated, define standard account plans and measure of success.
- Drive One Honeywell business development growth activities by identifying new customers or promote additional selling to existing customers.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, including financial modeling, scenario planning and assessment, value analysis, and customer segmentation
- Comfortable managing multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, while making sound decisions in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to influence peer group, forge solid relationships and manage across a broad and geographically dispersed business and organization
- Master’s in business administration (MBA) from a leading international business school
- Undergraduate and/or master’s degree in engineering is highly preferred but not required
- 10+ years of post-university work experience, including a combination of strategy/management consulting experience at a top-tier firm, plus at least 3-5 years of “hands-on” operational experience at a global MNC in the industrial and/or high-tech sectors
- Deep MENAT market knowledge with exposure to/prior experience in other emerging market countries highly desired
- Industry knowledge and experience in manufacturing, industrial and/or resources, aerospace, automotive, electronics and/or chemicals sectors
- Highly motivated, assertive, energetic, with superior communication skills
- Demonstrated an in- depth understanding of western business practices/ organizational dynamics and Middle Eastern business practices, culture, societal dynamics
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
- Experience working with Middle Eastern government entities and companies is strongly preferred
- Fluency in English is required. Arabic is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.