Website Al Naboodah Group
Responsible for the business development of Automotive Division’s products and services through various business development techniques. Bring forth methods to promote the brand name and products among the customers to enhance the market shares.
- Plan and execute automotive events, trade shows and product launches to showcase the products and build brand awareness.
- Maintain and strengthen the brand image by ensuring consistent messaging and visual identity across all business development channels.
- Protect and promote the brand’s reputation through ethical business development practices.
- Engage with customers through various channels to gather feedback and insights for product improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage customer loyalty programs and incentives.
- Create and manage business development budgets to ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- Liaison with designers and content creators to establish exquisite and informative content.
- Proofread and verify the layout and content prior execution.
- Manage digital business development tools including website optimization, SEO, email marketing, and social media advertising.
- Ensure necessary jurisdiction clearances are obtained for campaigns at the scheduled time.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of online campaigns, making data-driven adjustments for better results.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to define target audiences and customize business development campaigns accordingly.
- Organize presentations of the Division and its products/services as per the requirements.
- Conduct business development research and analysis to evaluate trends, customer preferences and competitor analysis.
- Develop comprehensive insight on automotive market dynamics and consumer behavior to develop business development strategies.
- Research business development content, blog posts, social media updates, videos, and infographics, to engage and educate customers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role, Experience I Automotive Industry would be an advantage
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics. Creativity and commercial awareness.
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.