Generate and Nurture leads in co-ordination with vertical marketing and field marketing activities that will help generate targeted new revenue growth.Nurture leads and create opportunities within portfolio of assigned geographies through a value-based approach.
- Network with industry peer group & other internal affiliates to roll out best proven practices, as relevant.
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all customer information utilizing CRM.
- Present solutions to customers, demonstrating value for business and goal alignment.
- Work closely with the solutions group to define innovative solutions that provide value to customer’s business operations.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to create a seamless customer experience.
- Identify & develop effective relationships with key contacts within targeted customer organizations in respective regions, to ensure maximum leverage for Aramex.
- Translates customer strategy into meaningful opportunities of value for Aramex.
- Strong Business Acumen and Industry Knowledge
- Strong Work ethic and Customer Centric mindset
- Min. 5 years years of relevant working experience preferably in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry.
- Fluent in English, additional language a plus.
- Proven track record of attaining organizational and personal sales objectives Results Oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.