In this role, you will manage and lead the support and further development of the dnata network worldwide to enhance growth, profitability and market share, as well as consolidate the assigned dnata Travel brand across the assigned regions. You will also develop and implement strategic partnerships, defining the sales and business development strategy and plan, and developing the regional marketing strategy for Government Travel, Global Corporates, SME businesses and dnata Offshore and Marine business, liaising with internal specialist departments as appropriate (e.g Corporate Communications, Marketing & Brand).
- Manage and contribute to the overall annual budget for dnata Travel with respect to sales, manpower and overall costs. Responsible for consolidation of multinational accounts for the dnata regional offices and partners across the assigned regions for dnata Travel,
- Achieve revenue targets and profitability, effectively managing the budgeting and utilisation of overhead expenses, and manpower resources. Manage and monitor the analysis of business transacted and reporting functions to ensure results are effectively tracked, and proactive action is taken to respond to varying market requirements,
- Manage the regional partnership through the appointment of new partners under the umbrella of the assigned dnata Travel brand with a particular focus on managing the relationships with the senior management of these partners.
- Monitor compliance with partner and client contracts, identify any potential areas of concern and recommend appropriate actions.
- Plan and launch a series of above and below the line marketing campaigns to emphasise on the positioning of dnata Travel and develop the brand recognition strategy, as an upcoming travel management network within the assigned regions.
- Lead the research, qualifying, pursuing and winning of new business and provide support to ensure successful proposal bids are managed effectively.
- Engage effectively with operational and other stakeholders to ensure effective implementation and service delivery to dnata Travel new and existing clients, in line with overall departmental objectives. Continuously seek improvements in business processes, systems and technology to ensure that business targets are achieved in the most efficient manner.
- Represent dnata Travel at various regional conferences, sales meetings and work with regional partners to ensure potential corporate travel related business is consolidated to maximise benefit for the region and dnata Travel,
- Lead a team of regional sales task force members that are focussed on achieving the desired sales objectives of dnata Travel in all business areas and in support of the dnata regional businesses.
- Lead the Business Development Team, fostering a team-based culture, ensuring positive interactions with other teams within the dnata Travel division.
- As a member of the dnata Travel Management team, champion a culture of open communication, clear direction, accountability, collaboration and performance management to deliver against the one dnata vision, mission and values.
- Advanced, applied knowledge of CRM tools
- Experience working with/in the MEWA/NA region for a multinational organisation
- Systematic and logical approach to solving problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (additional languages will be a distinct advantage)
- Advanced negotiation skills and demonstrable ability to influence senior level stakeholders internal and external to the organisation
- At least 10 years of work experience in a sales or business development role in the travel sector (ideally corporate) including at least 5 years experience managing and leading sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Deep knowledge of the corporate travel sector including consumer behaviour, competitor activity, and a broad network of corporate travel industry contacts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.