As the Global Business Support Manager you would be responsible for directing and managing the day to day performance of our dnata Global Contact Centres (dGCC) by leveraging our customer contact volumes and chosen channels against our resources across sites. You will also ensure the planning and infrastructure meets both the short and long term productivity & commercial objective in addition to driving the implementation of the mid to longer term strategy to ensure our dGCC maximize business effectiveness and future growth. You would interface with multiple stakeholders to leverage and share the investment made in our operational and customer facing technology and project manage new initiatives into the Operational & Customer Experience environment.
- Ensure that dGCC & customer experience runs with legality and conformity to established regulations (ABTA, PCI, GDPR etc.)
- Lead the Business Improvement team who are responsible for the delivery of our dGCC customer facing agents training & development, responsible for driving consistency across standards and quality throughout our customer journey.
- Lead the implementation & framework of evaluating the service levels and standards of dGCC customer facing agents, with a view to ensuring a consistent customer journey.
- Lead contract management globally, ensuring service levels are met and develop long term plans to drive business performance.
- Recommend and implement the key KPI’s that build efficiency & support delivery towards the wider dGCC KPIs. Develop, direct and implement the key KPI’s that build efficiency (cost/productivity/speed of service) to deliver a high performing environment.
- Manage and coach the operational & Customer Experience managers to meet these KPI’s & to drive a culture of constant analysis of data, & a platform to make data-led recommendations to ensure profitability & operational efficiency
- Create, manage and present the operational & Customer Experience performance reporting on a real time and long term basis identifying trends and areas of improvement. Ensure follow up on those improvements.
- Drive the delivery of the 5 year business plan in terms of efficiencies and channel mix to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at an appropriate cost level.
- Develop, direct and implement the operating plan across all channels and globally to handle mid and major disruptions.
- Lead the Global Workforce management team that plans, forecasts and schedules the manpower requirements across the globe and across multiple channels, including the responsibility of providing capacity planning for budgeting purposes
- Develop strategies for routing interactions (voice / email / chat / social media etc.) to make the best use of manpower resources, balancing workload across sites and whilst balancing cost, productivity and customer experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or honours
- Knowledge in Loyalty Programs, travel management, airline Contact Centre or service Management Company.
- Fully Competent with both mechanised and manual reservations.
- gerial experience within a large diverse Contact Centre
- It would be advantageous to have experience in Airline Reservation/ticketing
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role or in a contact centre role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.