To achieve substantial financial growth of net new and existing customers by developing relationships and interest in Aramex solutions based on customer requirements.
- Translates customer strategy into meaningful opportunities of value for Aramex
- Present solutions to customers, demonstrating value for business and goal alignment
- Identify & develop effective relationships with key contacts within targeted customer organizations in respective regions, to ensure maximum leverage for Aramex
- Work closely with the solutions group to define innovative solutions that provide value to customer’s business operations.
- Collaborate with account managers to create a seamless customer experience
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all customer information utilizing CRM
- Generate and Nurture leads in co-ordination with vertical marketing and field marketing activities that will help generate targeted new revenue growth
- Nurture leads and create opportunities within portfolio of assigned geographies through a value-based approach.
- Manage and grow existing businesses to generate targeted and sustainable revenue (additional regions, additional products).
- Understand and analyze the big picture of customer’s business objectives in order to build the profile & act as a consultant for customer’s business strategy
- Expert in consultative selling techniques and Account planning skills.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Proficient in working with Global and local leaders to develop short and long-term goals that are specific to our commercial organization – Results Oriented
- Adaptable, strong team player with outstanding communication skills and ability to work with all functional areas (Cross Functional Relationship Management)
- Strong Negotiation Skills, incorporating various strategies and desired outcomes
- Proven track record of attaining organizational and personal sales objectives – Results Oriented
- Strong Business Acumen and Industry Knowledge
- Strong Work ethic and Customer Centric mindset
- Ability to influence all customers (both internal and external) on issues that impact the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- Min. 5 years years of relevant working experience preferably in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry
- Fluent in English. Additional language a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.