Website Al Naboodah Group
Responsible for the accuracy, reliability and integrity of accounts, and financial statements. Direct supervise and control payable and receivable functions of the company and ensure that related financial reports are prepared and submitted on agreed cutoff dates.
- Manage Internal and external audits and any specific assignments given by the management.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget, monthly forecasts, financial statements, cash flow forecast against budget, monthly/ quarterly VAT returns etc.
- Assist the Finance Director and team to manage the company ERP system and optimize the business processes
- Supervising accounts department of real estate division with Leasehold developments, Property development,
- Asset management and other Real estate businesses.
- Assist in company Risk Management process and coordinate with various parties for establishing business risk mitigation plans
- Verify the accounting and period closing transactions, Invoice generation, Leasing reports, payable and receivable invoices, Payments and purchase orders, Ejari Lease contract and collection, Tax accounting, Lease
- Accounting, Tenant creation etc.
- Assist in managing the leasing module by continuous verification, reconciliation, and improvement of its systems, processes, and applications.
- Coordination with bank teams for various banking activities, processing online payments and validating the payments and receipts and assist Finance Director for arranging banking facilities for the group entities.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to manage situations promptly and professionally, meeting commitments for service and assistance.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Professional qualification like CA/CPA/CIMA is an added advantage.
- Able to maintain effective communication at all times.
- 5 – 6 years of experience in similar role with at least 3 years of experience as Assistant Manager Finance role in
- GCC in any large and reputed organization preferably in real estate industry with reporting too such as power BI.
- Knowledge of Financial reporting and systems, astute in handling audits, budget planning, forecasting and cash management
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.