Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
To manage the Risk and ensure governance of PBG customers for compliance with regulatory, compliance and operational framework of the bank. This includes on-boarding of new Business Banking and individual customers followed by portfolio data governance and management of applicable process/system controls.
- Developing policies and procedures and implementing Dynamic Monitoring measures of the different assets
- Portfolios under Business Banking / overall PBG umbrella.
- Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
- Conduct Due Diligence on identified accounts to prevent their deterioration at an early stage.
- Assist the Head of products and the Head of Business on various projects having the goal of reduce the cost of risk within the Biz Banking portfolio.
- Approving cross border remittances for new on-boarded accounts / restricted accounts
- Manage a team of 6 Business Risk Officers / Senior Officers, and drive them towards implementing effectively and efficiently the Objectives of the Bank and the Department’s strategy.
- Develop and review policies to ensure proper implementation of Business Banking Onboarding Due diligence.
- Address the AML queries related to the PBG Digi accounts.
- Conduct random reviews of the liability portfolio under the PBG umbrella by mean of EDDs, and provide the feedback to senior management, in order to maintain quality book.
- Develop a strong level of local contacts with the local businesses and financial institutions community.
- Executing remedial actions on accounts identified by compliance / fraud team , including placing restrictions or exiting relationships
- Monitor the conduct of new on-boarded business banking customers and as well as existing portfolio to identify / pro-actively remedy accounts with suspicious transactions / business conduct
- Review the rejections of the high Risk DFC accounts, and address them in order to complete the customer’s onboarding.
- Manage vendors performing customer site visits , documents verifications etc
- Good command of English, Arabic language will be an added advantage.
- Planning and organizing skills
- 15-17 years banking experience of which Minimum 5 years in similar role with a reputed Financial Institution.
- Good experience background in Central Bank guidelines / requirements, AML / KYC processes and Ops Risk
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.