Website Jumeirah Group
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 km from the city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. The 26-floor hotel has a curved design which represents the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf.
An opportunity has arisen for Butler to join the Villa Team at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Fully responsible for Villa’s areas including the cleanliness of Beit Al Bahr pantry and bar areas.
- Coordinate closely with VIP Team and other Departments guest requirements.
- Refreshes the Villa’s amenities and assisting with clearance and replacing villa’s cutleries.
- Coordinate laundry and pressing service.
- Offer packing and unpacking services as requested.
- Provide tea, coffee, and beverage service as and when requested by the guests.
- Support and assist Senior Management and perform duties and responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management
- Attend and Maintain relevant Food Safety Trainings
- Maintain privacy and security of in-house guests and is continually proactive in all areas of operation.
- Provide a full cashier and currency exchange service.
- Prepare and check-in arrival rooms, in-house guests, and departure rooms.
- Report for duty punctually and in accordance with the issued department roster
- Adhere to the Front Office Grooming and Uniform Standards
- Attend the daily briefing sessions.
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable of all in-room services, amenities, functions, systems, as well as Opera and Micros
- Comprehensive knowledge of the hotel, including all departments, services, and outlets
- Provide assistance and information to all guests.
- Build a rapport with all in-house VIP guests, ensure guests are recognized and obtain specific individual needs (likes/dislikes) to maintain guest history files and a high level of feedback within the department.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Front Office applications
- Knowledge of Opera PMS/Opera Cloud and Micros
- Ability to work on weekends and Night Shifts
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate fluently with guests and colleagues
- At least 2 years’ experience in a five-star hotel or equivalent
- Should ideally possess a minimal background in Food & Beverage
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.