Website Landmark Group
Responsible for managing the brand philosophy and the product life cycle, inclusive of designing, buying, retail planning and creativity, thereby optimizing sales, maximizing profitability, and enhancing brands reputation.
- Provide strategic as well as operational inputs on the expected margins, possible price points and other parameters in order to drive promotions within product categories. Analyze the effectiveness of the promotions in terms of timing, product etc. in order to achieve targeted levels of sales and margins.
- Analyze and monitor reports, MIS analytics etc. based on actual sales, forecasts, inventory checks, replenishment needs etc. in order to accurately forecast and meet the needs of the business. Analyze customer buying trends, competitors, and market activities in order to predict future trends and seasonal product requirements.
- Place orders and ensure the merchandise is delivered on a timely basis, and in line with the service level agreements in order to ensure compliance with buying plans.
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers in order to ensure financially beneficial partnerships through maximizing the ranges, sales, profit margin and delivery within budget. Establish and maintain strategic relationships with suppliers, leading to collaborations, in order to meet the changing needs of customers.
- Education – Bachelors /Masters FDDI/NIFT
- 8 + years of buying experience within the footwear retail.
- Knowledge of Buying process and practices
- Knowledge of product development for kids footwear
- Knowledge and ability to visualize and anticipate the needs of the business.
Company: Landmark Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.