We at noon are looking for talented category specialists to be a significant member of the Central Grocery Commercial Team, serving multiple platforms across noon Group, with a strong bias for action and keen work ethic to exceed our already ambitious growth targets.
- Ensure customer experience is always at the forefront of all category decisions through a compelling assortment that is carefully curated to serve all relevant customer types, thoughtful in-app merchandising and best-in-class product content, and implementing the perfect consumer journeys through our host of channels by combining a deep understanding of the category and our customer base
- Develop long-standing relationships with distributors and brands to identify and address any gaps, increase their consumer engagement through innovative campaigns, and increase adoption of noon’s full suite of in-app and out of app tools
- Additionally, you will work with the vendors in your category to source marketing investments and ensure campaigns are executed with the highest standards, working closely with the Ads team to ensure
- Proven track record in defining the optimal assortment, stock planning responsibly, driving pricing decisions for P&L efficiencies whilst maintaining competitiveness, sourcing new brand partnerships and executing product launches
- Strong bias for action & resourcefulness is paramount – we are growing at a rapid pace and you will be expected to meet ambitious targets within a highly competitive environment
- Advanced comprehension of Excel/Google Sheets with a strong appreciation for data analytics is key (ideally familiar with querying languages such as: SQL, Python etc.)
- You will have at least 2 years of successful sales & business development experience, preferably in e-commerce, or offline retail with P&L management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.