Website Landmark Group
This role is important to the smooth running of the department and its main purpose is to provide a comprehensive range of administrative support to the assigned team, by organising, co-ordinating and assisting with their workload commitments.
- Timely vendor creation with all requisite documentation in system
- PLM data entry management for relevant fields
- Courier process management including document creation and logging the details in the system
- Purchase order (PO) generation, upload and amendments in the system
- Timely sharing of PO’s with suppliers and liaising with them for closing all matters pertaining to the same.
- Supporting team on sample management
- Creating seasonal catalogue for department
- Range plan administration such as updating fabric compositions, PO numbers & distributions update etc, from time to time
- Any other duties that maybe assigned by manager/department head from time to time for smooth running of the
- Follow up with logistics on PO upload status and share weekly tracker with the team.
- Work with internal supply chain team to identify correct product classification for customs requirement (PDFC/ HS codes)
- Charge back policy administration
Company: Landmark Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.