Website Mashreq Bank
Senior Manager, Capital Management is a specialized technical function which requires a defined set of skills and experience. The position will be working with business and technology teams to perform relevant activities pertaining to development and implementation of RAROC calculations. Relevant activities to involve providing business requirements, performing reviews and testing and answering queries relating to ECL and RWA.
- Get familiar with ECL and RWA measurement with the bank and be in a position to review / validate RAROC for individual borrowers / transactions. Support head of capital management in advising businesses on ECL and RWA consumption and accuracy.
- Work with head of risk analytics for revisions to sections of Wholesale Credit Portfolio Management (WCPM) relating to borrower rating approaches and standards.
- Work with head of risk analytics and relevant business teams to assess the feasibility of proposed changes to rating models and / or methodologies. Obtain relevant information from internal and external sources to aid in decision making.
- Responsible for monitoring, interpreting and assessing all domestic and international developments pertaining to RAROC and Rating Policies management frameworks.
- Contribute to advocacy on emerging regulatory developments and undertake analysis to support Mashreq Bank’s readiness to respond to the same.
- Degree in a quantitative field
- Candidates must prove that they have knowledge of statistical and financial / economic concepts.
- Excellent computer skills (especially R, SAS, Excel, Visual Basic, SQL & Oracle)
- Team player, self-starter, innovative and highly motivated.
- At least 5-8 years of banking experience, out of which 3-5 years should be RAROC related
- Good knowledge of Financial accounting and Basel framework- majorly ECL and RWA
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge on Financial Risk Management
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.