Website Doha Bank
The incumbent will ensure effective execution of direct sales efforts through client acquisition/management as per the SLAs and will be responsible for achieving the financial targets assigned by the reporting authorities. The incumbent will execute the relationship management, and business growth efforts through initiating contacts / networking with merchants. The job holder will update on local market trends and will contribute towards the completion of specific assignments in close coordination with the reporting authorities, ensuring that quality service, close monitoring and accurate update to the clients in a timely manner
- Prepare data for MIS reports, business reviews and market analysis purposes
- Engage in continuous monitoring /identification / analysis / reporting of competitive insights for leveraging the sales channel opportunities/ business enhancement efforts.
- Promptly solve / route complex merchants’ feedback/complaints / disputes/ other actionable data to the relevant internal/external stakeholders for timey resolution and in maximizing satisfaction.
- Capitalize on cards Acquiring sales efforts based on the merchant profiles/needs, in close coordination with the respective internal stakeholders.
- Ensure timely adherence to the individual KPIs and work schedule, to meet functional goals, in compliance with the approved internal procedures, and reporting authority’s directives.
- Perform due diligence reviews of client accounts/ transactions in a timely manner, in line with the mandates pronounced/ documentation standards directed by DB and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Provide necessary support in surveys and customer/prospect visits / other viable means to ascertain needs on value proposition, requirements, and gaps in the respective market segment in terms of the product assigned.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- University graduate with a degree in Business Management or any other related discipline.
- High level of communication skills
- Very Good knowledge of Arabic/ English
- Ability to track the market and identify POS business opportunities
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.