Responsible for maintaining and transporting of food products, in an timely and efficient way, to the guest rooms for the room service, checking and refilling of the minibars, transporting and set up of extra beds, sofa beds, baby cribs or any housekeeping in room amenities upon guest request with the use of Synergy.
- Makes an inventory of minibar items on hand and informs F&B when necessary for orders to be placed.
- Ensures the proper room service delivery standards are met. Prepares trolleys in advance for when a room service order comes in. Delivers the order in a timely and professional manner.
- Checks minibars and posts revenue upon consumption. Refills any of the missing items in the minibar.
- Makes a daily inventory of extra beds and baby cribs with their locations.
- Knows how to use Micros in order to post Minibar charges and close guest checks.
- Knows how to read and use Synergy requests.
- Obtains handover of all the relevant information from the previous shift, including the volume of business, special guests, tasks to be clarified and to be completed and special events.
- Guarantees job completion in an timely and effiecent manner.
- Remains calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity, and resolve complications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.