Website GEMS Education
The GEMS Winchester School, Dubai, is a modern and spacious British Curriculum School that offers quality early years, primary and secondary education to children from Foundation Stage to Year 13. Established in 2011 to address the increasing demand for school places in Dubai and in particular in GEMS schools, the school has grown and is now located in Dubailand, near IMG Worlds of Adventure with the mission to provide quality education to everyone. The diverse range of nationalities across the school brings a warm culture of tolerance and respect. We welcome all learners from around the world and this international outlook is reflected by our bespoke curriculum. The WSD community shares a mutual understanding of learning that is embraced by all.
- Prepare banking deposits as requested.
- Disbursement of petty cash as instructed by school Accountant. Reconcile and balance petty cash.
- Keep records of fee concessions and all related records pertaining to other school income.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
- Receive and receipt school tuition /fee payments and to accurately report this information to the school Accountant.
- Assist the school Accountant and Assistant Accountant in day to day accounting procedures.
- Ensure the GEMS policy, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- You will be able to work under pressure, multi-task and will be extremely detail-orientated in all aspects of your work.
- You will have excellent English language skills and will be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with formatting summary reports and computer skills is an added advantage.
Company: GEMS Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.