We at noon are looking for talented category specialists to be a significant member of the Central Grocery Commercial Team, serving multiple platforms across noon, with a strong bias for action and keen work ethic to exceed our already ambitious growth targets.
- Develop long-standing relationships with distributors and brands to identify and address any gaps, increase their consumer engagement through innovative campaigns, and increase adoption of noon’s full suite of in-app and out of app tools
- Work seamlessly on cross-functional obligations (including but not limited to, in-stock, operations, customer service, growth and legal teams) to continuously improve the platform and experience, utilizing data insights to identify priority tasks
- Stay up-to-date with regional competitors and global business trends, reviewing critical information as it becomes available and innovating the product offering
- Help develop the next wave of talent: by sharing learnings, and training junior members in the team to become future category leaders
- Support with the development of the overall category roadmap & vision. Directly responsible for achieving revenue and gross margin targets for relevant categories serving multiple platforms at noon
- Proven track record in defining the optimal assortment, stock planning responsibly, driving pricing decisions for P&L efficiencies whilst maintaining competitiveness, sourcing new brand partnerships and executing product launches
- Strong bias for action & resourcefulness is paramount – we are growing at a rapid pace and you will be expected to meet ambitious targets within a highly competitive environment
- Advanced comprehension of Excel/Google Sheets with a strong appreciation for data analytics is key
- Experience working on cross-functional projects and delivering outstanding results in previous roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a similar field
- You will have at least 5 years of successful sales & business development experience, preferably in e-commerce, or offline retail with P&L management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.