Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
To ensure participation in CBG Channels Control reviews and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management, compliance and control processes within the branches and alternative channels.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to the less experienced team members (including M/S. Kreston Menon
- Chartered Accountants staff) and review their working papers to ensure proper coverage. Provide honest and constructive feedback to team members.
- Conduct Theme and Clear Desk Policy reviews as and when required.
- Ensure completion of assigned reviews accurately, professionally and within allocated time.
- Perform and supervise CBG Channels Control reviews to ensure that they comply with internal policies,
- procedures and relevant external regulatory/statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the scope of work performed during CBG Channels Control reviews provide adequate and appropriate coverage.
- Communicate and discuss non – compliance issues with all relevant units management to avoid disagreement.
- Follow up and coordinate, with relevant units management, on target dates comments and ensure effective remedial action is taken.
- Review and prepare CBG Channels Control review reports in a timely manner.
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.