Website Emirates Flight Catering
The roles are applicable for the UAE National Talent Pool in accordance with the UAE Emiratisation Law.
- Attempt to revisit recipes through trials and innovative ideas using previous experience and guidelines with a focus on reducing costs without compromising on quality within the section/area of operation, keeping the supervisors pre-informed of any such trials/efforts.
- Ensure arrangement and dishing of food items according to specified menus in compliance with the established Hygiene and Safety Procedures.
- Ensure appropriate storage of products according to food safety and quality guidelines.
- Always maintain high standards of food hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in the kitchen, storage, chillers and freezers.
- Share ideas with seniors on ways to reduce costs/ expenses in a pro-active manner.
- Check, sort, receive and reject received ingredients to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Ensure timely, proper and efficient preparation of all products according to specifications, recipes and orders within his/her allocated area.
- Ensure that other team members are guided, trained and supervised to deliver allocated tasks on time and have clearly understood the instructions / expectations from the team.
- Manage the section/shift specific production planning, resource management, material and equipment scheduling, cooking, dishing & cutting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to efficiently manage a large multi-national workforce.
- Hotel Catering equivalent in 5-star facility with an excellent knowledge in all aspects of cooking and different cuisines
- Previous experience in high volume a la carte and / or banqueting in a large kitchen team preferential.
- Knowledge and experience of food products and processes in a facility with extensive in-house production.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of all aspects of cooking in various cuisines.
- Experience in creating recipes, menu development and costing.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.