- Clean, validate, and maintain Training-related data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues, discrepancies, and outliers.
- Develop and implement data cleansing protocols and best practices.
- Create clear and impactful data visualizations, reports, and dashboards.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to optimize training initiatives.
- Collaborate with IT and L&D teams to implement system enhancements and updates.
- Ensure data integrity and system reliability.
- Oversee the administration and functionality of the L&D system.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to extract insights from complex data sets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/HR or related to IT.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS) or other L&D platforms is desirable.
- 6 years of working experience
- Proficiency in data cleaning techniques and data manipulation tools (e.g., SQL, Python ,Excel, etc.).
- Experienced in data analysis, data visualization, and reporting, with a focus on HR/training data.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc.) and report generation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.