Website Dubai Municipality
Monitor and control and Report monthly progress and perform variance analysis against schedule baseline, in
case of delay, do investigation of the causes and recommend corrective actions if required.
- Identify project risks, perform qualitative risk analysis and plan risk responses and gather all this in the project
- Identify communication requirements, correspondence policy, periodic meetings, reports, and information
- Coordinate with all RTA departments for opening of the completed projects
- inspection/testing activities regularly during the implementation stages of the project.
- Ensure the compliance of project handover in accordance with RTA project management policies and process
- Evaluate the operation of major projects and follow up with adjustment instructions.
- Ensure full compliance for the quality/specification of the materials/products and work done and managing
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Risk register in the Active Risk Manager (Enterprise Risk Management Software).
- Distribution policy and communication plan.
- Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple
Company: Dubai Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.