Website Dubai Municipality
Monitor and operate pavement management system to provide necessary information to achieve
departments’ objectives.Implement programs to compile data of pavements condition and conduct necessary analysis of road network of Dubai.
- Develop technical standard and specifications of road pavements.
- Conduct field visits on road pavement projects to monitor pavement defects and problems.
emirate of Dubai.
- Conduct necessary studies to enhance road network performance and develop maintenance strategies for the
required reports and recommendations.
- Analyze collected data related to pavement conditions, readability, skid resistance, FWD and generate
Review designs of road pavement layers of the new projects and report findings to the management.
- Program projects and prepare short-term and long-term plans of road department requirements.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- 8 years of relevant experience.
complex work processes.
- Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple
Company: Dubai Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dubaicareers.ae.