Website RTA Jobs
Supervise the implementation of maintenance strategy, maintenance plans and inspection policies and procedures for all related assets
- Review the implementation of the maintenance departments operation plans and suggest improvement actions.
- Review and monitor the internal audit reports and corrective plans/ actions related to maintenance and inspection activities and issue analytical reports to support the Higher management decisions.
- Review and study contracts (outsourcing and service) and advise regarding the contract terms and service level agreements SLAs for both maintenance and inspection
- Monitor the implementation of maintenance and inspection related risks management mitigation plans and analyze the findings.
- Conduct training sessions for special topics related to transport technologies, maintenance, asset inspection and risk management Review failure mode reports related maintenance activities and issue governance reports on the findings to higher management.
- Review and provide recommendations regarding progress reports, operational KPIs and any other related issues as per the operational plan.
- Oversee the implementation of maintenance and inspection HSE management plan.
- Masters’ in Engineering: Industrial, Mechanical, or Electromechanical from a recognized University
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
Company: RTA Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.