- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- Manage the automation of succession plan and prepare relevant reports on compliance with the approved plan.
- Coordinate with relevant partners to develop, improve, disseminate and measure the development programs effectiveness.
- Conduct periodic meetings with Executive Directors, Directors and Managers to develop succession plan.
- Prepare, plan and support continuous development of future leaders by combining succession plan and career development.
- Perform talent assessment for RTA staff to identify the gaps in talent and provide development opportunities for succession and career development and leaders training.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.