Website Al Futtaim
The Civil Draftsman to work with FM Civil team for converting preliminary design drawings into technical shop drawings, liaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements, calculating dimensions and material specifications, and creating detailed designs / shop drawings using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Collaborate with the client to understand project requirements, including space layouts, furniture designs, and interior elements.
- Incorporate design changes and revisions into existing drawings as required.
- Develop 3D visuals perspective rendering and layout
- Develop high-quality interior design concepts including mood boards and layout plans.
- Produce clear and concise documentation, including floor plans, elevations, sections, and details.
- Conduct quality checks on drawings to identify errors or inconsistencies and make necessary corrections.
- Draft and prepare AutoCAD layout plans with detailed specifications based on design schematic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, hardworking, willing to work independently and as a team.
- Strong knowledge of MEP and Electrical works technicalities and drawings Strong knowledge of UAE construction code and technical files.
- Knowledge of the design process, including M&E and detail construction drawings, colour & materials, furniture and carpentry systems, specifications, and detailing will be a plus.
- Knowledge in Space Planning & Commercial Interior Environment, Fit out detailing, Specifications.
- Knowledge in 2D & 3D design – Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D software such as 3DS Max, Vray, SketchUp.
- Should have Knowledge in Interior Designing/Joinery/ Fit Out Industry
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.