Leads the Client Excellence and Service Delivery Team to deliver a first-class customer service to our c.5,000 Institutional and Corporate clients across digital (iServe) and physical channels (WBG Branch). As well as over-seeing the end-to-end implementation of all TBG Products across: Channels, Payables, Receivables, Trade, Supply Chain Finance and Acquiring. The successful candidate is expected to shape and deliver the overall department strategy and improvement roadmap as well as ensuring delivery in-line with industry-leading KPIs / SLAs. In addition, the department is responsible for driving digital adoption, product utilization and cross-selling of our products to our WBG customer base.
- Ensure the team complies with the authentication agreement and policies and procedures of the Bank for information exchange and customer handling
- Oversee and deliver the full cross-skilling of the team to ensure effective work management across all the relevant TBG / WBG products & services including: Channels, Payments, Receivables, Trade, Supply Chain
- Finance, Cards, Acquiring, Loans etc.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the overall department MI & Reporting and report to management in-line with the agreed governance structure
- Ensure the Client Excellence & Service Delivery SOP remains up-to-date and all staff operate within SOP guidelines. As well as overseeing and delivering improvements to the CESD processes and procedures
- Holds a strong knowledge and experience in Corporate Banking and specifically within the areas of: Trade,
- Supply Chain Finance, Payments & Cash Management, Acquiring, Cards, Loans and other Account Services. As well as awareness of external market developments and trends
- 10+ years of experience in operations, technology, product management or customer service would be preferred
- MBA / Masters (or equivalent) would be beneficial
- Graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.