Website Saudi German Hospitals Group
Plan, implement, evaluate and continuously improving the quality and patient safety function within the branch through defining, prioritizing, overseeing, and monitoring the quality control, and risk management activities to enhance services and results to contribute to the overall reputation of SGH as a leader in the healthcare services.
- Implement action plans to promote person centered care in your area.
- Identify potential areas of improvement, to support an efficient and effective operation and contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing policies, processes, and procedures by collating inputs from team, identifying and recommending improvements.
- Ensure compliance with laws, rules, and regulations from the United Arab Emirates and relevant authorities.
- Establish and implement quality audit and compliance program covering all essential clinical governance pillars and continuous readiness towards accreditation programs.
- Oversee clinical and quality review activities within the hospital variance and misconducts are revealed, and action plans are implemented to enhance quality and service and contribute to the overall development of organization.
- Supervise the implementation of sectional policies, systems, processes, procedures, and internal controls covering the assigned areas of the division so that all relevant procedural /legislative requirements are fulfilled
- while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent manner
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare (Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Laboratory, etc.) plus Postgraduate Diploma in Healthcare Management, Quality Management, Hospital Administration, or Business Administration, and
- Certification in Healthcare Quality, Patient Safety, or Risk Management
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.